ABOUT VASILEA, LLC
VASILEA, LLC specializes in fine jewelry for everyday wear. Designed for the effortlessly chic. VASILEA, LLC is a woman owned business driven by its founder, Vasilea's passion for styling customers to looks that uniquely work for them. Vasilea designs exclusive pieces for the collections and works one-on-one with you to design special, personal custom jewelry. Vasilea selects each retail item with her eye for pieces that are high quality,relevant, trending and classically timeless. Thank you for exploring our collections for "the jewelry you'll actually wear."JEWELRY CARE
Fine jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. Jewelry is meant to be worn but it is not infallible. To extend the life of your jewelry and keep them in optimal condition please follow the following care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as showering, lotion, perfume, handwashing etc.
- Leave your jewelry at home before engaging in strenuous activities including going to the gym!
- Keep your jewelry away from chemicals including perfume, SPF, hair spray, cosmetics and lotion.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat. This is especially important for pieces such as the herringbones. We recommend taking off all jewelry before you go to sleep!
- For necklaces, clasp the necklace when removing it to assure the chain does not tangle or knot.
- If you have a fine jewelry piece that contains a pearl, extra care should be taken.
To clean your diamond jewelry, use a soft toothbrush and dish soap and gently scrub gold and diamonds. Do not clean pearls with any chemicals, abrasives or solvents. Vasilea, LLC is not responsible for the maintenance of your jewelry.REPAIRS
Damaged your Vasilea Fine Jewelry piece? No problem, we are happy to repair your piece for an additional charge plus shipping & handling. Please email email@example.com for more information.
When will my order ship? We constantly monitor our estimates to give you an idea of the production and delivery time. Feel free to email us while shopping for an item and we can see if we can give you a live estimate (firstname.lastname@example.org). In stock pieces ship within 5-7 business days. Shipping speed comes into effect after the customization process is complete. Of course, we strive for earlier ship times but like to set expectations with our customers. Once your piece is complete, we will email you with tracking information.
- Our Custom Jewelry Made for You: Most of our custom pieces are estimated to require 4-8 weeks for production. All pieces give an estimated production time so be sure to check the product page description. Customized orders cannot be changed or canceled. To get a more specific lead time, email us at email@example.com.
- Backordered items: Often times the popular designs can get sold out or the queue to produce that item will lead to longer wait times. If you order an item that we foresee a delay in production, we will email you within 24-72 business hours.
- Quality Control: We demand our manufacturers deliver our collection pieces in perfect condition and that any highly customized orders have been produced exactly to our specifications. If your order arrives and the item does not meet our quality expectations, we will have the piece remade. We will keep you informed if this has caused a delay in shipping out your order.
- Rush Orders: Some of our pieces can be rushed. To inquire about rushing a specific product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm availability. Please note, additional rush fees and overnight shipping fees will incur.
How will my order ship? Within the United States we ship via UPS. International orders ship via UPS or DHL International (see further details below on international orders). All orders are shipped with insurance.
Is a signature required for my delivery? Yes, all jewelry orders are shipped with a signature required upon delivery.
Do you ship to post office boxes? No, we do not ship to PO Boxes. If you check out with a PO Box, our team will reach out to you so that we can obtain a physical address to ensure safe and secure delivery of your jewelry.
What if my order is lost during transit? If your order gets lost during transit, please immediately reach out to us at email@example.com. We'll work with the shipping company to locate your package and replace the item if necessary. Vasilea, LLC is not liable for missing packages when tracking dictates it has been delivered.
What if my order is delayed during shipping? We offer free domestic United States shipping because we think charging for shipping is lame and we really appreciate your business. However, packages sometimes get delayed due to unforeseen weather or technical issues within the shipping companies. Once a package leaves our facility, we are unable to alter the shipping speed or overcome delays due to weather or technical issues. Want it faster? Select our expedited shipping option at checkout!
What if I miss a delivery attempt? Vasilea, LLC is not responsible for the delayed delivery of packages due to the customer not being available for signature upon arrival. If your package is sent back to Vasilea, LLC for any reason, you will be subject to paying for the re-shipment of your order. Yes, shipping is free on the initial send out, but if you miss the delivery you will be charged a shipping fee to resend the item.
What if I order multiple pieces, how will they ship? We ship the entire order together in one shipment unless otherwise specified by the customer via email.
Please note the shipping method selected does not expedite your order's production time.
The following terms and conditions apply to all international orders:
- Prices and shipping fees do not include import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and other fees that may be levied by the destination country, all of which are the responsibility of the purchaser. Purchasers can either select to pre-pay during checkout or pay upon arrival* to the destination country (*additional fees may apply). VASILEA, LLC is not responsible for brokerage fees, import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and any other associated fees.
- The order recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws, regulations and restrictions of the destination country.
- VASILEA, LLC is not responsible for delayed delivery of packages due to customs issues when shipping internationally.
- All costs incurred on a refused delivery because of high custom or brokerage fees, duties, taxes or restrictions imposed by the country of destination are the responsibility of the purchaser.
If sales tax is required, it will be calculated at checkout.
Discount codes cannot be combined with other promotions. Discount codes are not applicable to the following items: design fee, custom pieces, bridal, tennis necklaces, tennis bracelets, diamond studs and eternity bands.
RETURNS + EXCHANGES
ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL.
If there is a manufacturing defect upon receipt of your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery for a replacement. Your item must be unused and in its original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse any replacement requests if we believe the items are intentionally damaged or misused. If applicable, a refund may be approved by Vasilea, LLC due to a manufacturing defect.